Pink Floyd-In The Flesh?
Electric Light Orchestra-Mr. Blue Sky
The Doors-Not To Touch The Earth
David Bowie-Moonage daydream
Link Wray, The Zombies, The Standells and The McCoys.. What more could you ask for in an hour of Rock, Rhythm & Blues.
Come hang out with David Scott on Path 29, the Rabbit Trails of deep cuts.
1. Led Zeppelin – “The Rover”
2. The Easybeats – “Good Times”
3. Love – ”Robert Montgomery”
4. The Standells – “Medication”
5. Gerry & The Pacemakers – “Chills”
6. The McCoys – “Stubborn Kind of Fellow”
7. The Zombies – “You Make Me Feel Good”
8. Dave Clark Five – “I Need Love”
9. Little Walter – “Worried Life”
10. Link Wray – “Ain’t That Lovin You Baby”
11. R.L. Burnside – “Old Black Mattie”
12. Electric Light Orchestra – “Mr. Radio”
13. Five Man Electrical Band – “Signs”
14. Derek And The Dominos – “Little Wing”
15. Jimi Hendrix – “Angel”
Stepping out onto the ledge, this week we take another path less traveled. Though some of the tracks are very familiar, the basic thought is how they tie together and their parallel in the music world. While some are pushing boundaries into obscurity, others have become modern classics for the directions they chose.
Post show notation: Neglected to mention, Fire and Rain was originally written by James Taylor. The Hubert Laws version is so much different and extremely enjoyable. The direction takes a great song into greater places through a totally different listening experience.
(((00:00))) Monuments in Ruin – Episode 133 Intro
(02:13) Santana – Here and Now/Flor De Canela/Promise of a Fisherman
(17:39) Jimi Hendrix – Manic Depression
(21:13) Thin Lizzy – Slow Blues
(26:23) Lynyrd Skynyrd – I Need You
(38:16) Hubert Laws – Fire and Rain
(46:03) The Art Ensemble of Chicago – Ohnedaruth
Tonight on Sessions I bring you part 1 of the line up for MDDOOMFEST 2019. In no particular order the following bands will bring you the ear food candy..
Pentagram, Freedomhawk, Conan, Earthride, Mothership, Beelzefuzz, Wasted Theory, Atala, Backwoods Payback, Forming the Void and Pale Grey Lore. I also bring you an ending that tops all endings.. Hint ….? Redux…
So join me at 9PM Eastern only on
The Cure-Killing An Arab
Jerry Cantrell-Psychotic Break
Faith No More-Just A Man
Iron Maiden-Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Pantera-Avoid The Light
Led Zeppelin-Tea For One
On this Path of the Rabbit Trails David Scott digs up some classic Rock N’ Roll tunes and adds some rare gems to the mix along the way.
On this show you will hear from a Rabbit Trails premier, Nirvana.
Come find out what is so special about the band name that we’ve all known for years.
Come hang out for an hour and get lost in some trails.
1. Creedence Clearwater Revival –
“Willy and The Poor Boys”/“Poor Boy Shuffle and Feelin Blue”
2. Led Zeppelin – “Somethin’ Else”
3. Otis Rush – “I Can’t Quit You Baby”
4. Cream – “Sunshine of Your Love”
5. The Searchers – “Someday We’re Gonna Love Again”
6. The Cowsills – “The Rain, The Park and Other Things”
7. The Turtles – “Love in The City”
8. The Byrds – “So You Want To Be a Rock n Roll Star”
9. The Velvet Underground – “Oh! Sweet Nuthin’”
10. Nirvana – “Wings Of Love”
11. AC/DC – “School Days”
12. Crazy Horse – “Dance, Dance, Dance”
13. Badfinger – “It’s Over”
14. Bobby Blue Bland – “Goin’ Down Slow”
As the season marks the end of summers reign, we deliver episode 132 of Monuments in Ruin. Though it will be blanketed in the cold, dark and bleak, this episode will also break through the chill in the air and warm your speakers with riffs aflame with rock and roll! Featuring music from Barren Altar, Ancient Lights, Faces of the Bog, Howling Giant, Agrimonia and Black Royal.
(((00:00))) Monuments in Ruin – Episode 132 Intro
(00:44) Barren Alter – The Great Awakening of Death
(16:36) Ancient Lights – Decaying Lotus
(28:20) Faces of the Bog – Blue Lotus
(40:00) Howling Giant – The Forest Speaks
(41:50) Agrimonia – Withering
(55:30) Black Royal – New World Order
So tonight on Sessions with Jimbo. I discuss the issue of the band Greta Van Fleet and all the drama that surrounds this band. My own version of course. So join me for a night of classic Zeppelin some Whitesnake, a little of the Black Crowes. A couple of old blues jams and a couple of Greta Van Fleet jams. Only here on Trendkillradio.com tonight at 9PM EASTERN.
Judas Priest-Locked In
No Doubt-Trapped In A Box
Johnny Cash-Folsom Prison Blues
Foo Fighters-Band On The Run
Alice In Chains-Man In The Box
Lonely Island-Dick In A Box
L7-Stuck Here Again
Metallica-Trapped Under Ice